Sunday, September 28, 2008

improv

Today, well yesterday for me, there was an event going on in three cities that was put together by a group called improv everywhere. I believe they got their start in New York and i suppose have a bit of a cult following now. Today they will have a group of people all listening to mp3 players at the same time and place. They will all be following instructions and it will create a happening. I don't know how else to explain it. Anyway I have always been a fan of the musical. At times I have felt the need to break into song. This group did this bit of improv which made me laugh.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dkYZ6rbPU2M

I hope you enjoy. go to their website. The thing that i like about the whole process is that it engages people. People stop and react and it is great.

3 comments:

Kenny & Brittany said...

Nanny,
Your kids are so big and old... They are so cute! I miss you guys! Hope China is treating you well.
Love you all!

Ballerina Girl said...

cool...wish I would have known about this on Sunday!
BG

lizzy-loo said...

britty and kenny, we miss you too. happy to have found your blog and we love you.

bg - were you there?