The miracle is not to fly in the air, or to walk on the water; but to walk on the earth.
Wednesday, May 27, 2009
i received this award from charity. thanks so much! so here are the ten recipients of this award. keep in mind you are all great, but todays top 10 are:
1. this is a blog that i don't even have on my favorites list yet (only because i am lazy). it goes to terresa at the chocolate chip waffle, who shares my love for maxfield parrish and quotes and i would venture to say may also love klimt, and although i heard she wants to ban the scarlet letter - a favorite of mine - i love to visit her.
2. here is my wonderful brasilian blogger friend who is just a joy to share with and who's honesty and bubbly personality shine through. carla at how does this work again?
3. christine at strange pilgram is a fellow expat in italy who knows how to soak up life . christine i will soon be sending my market pictures to mr. linky.
4. cairo typO who is currently wandering the world and resides in egypt; who makes me laugh with her stories and is also a fellow knitter.
5. jessica at zakkalife always inspires and keeps my creative juices flowing. she is amazing.
6. in brasil we have ballerina girl on her roller coaster ride. she is a true friend reading and commenting on what-ever drivel i throw out. thanks bg
7. gabriela who is living la vida loca in brasil, who shares her tales of family and fun.
8. my beautiful gwendolyn at piggy love who loves me no matter what
9. my friend che at lifes bone. a recent follower who stuck with me even though twice now i have mysteriously disappeared. he always has things to make you think - some of us need a boost at times.
10. kiss the paper by kate and molly. i have been lax in keeping up with them lately but they are two truly creative and inspiring sisters who with the help of their friend jennifer have been able to share this with us.
there are so many others but for now i hope you can enjoy these. those of you honored follow my example and pass it on.
at 6:29 AM
Monday, May 25, 2009
all blogs , you tube , videos and such have been blocked - thus my absence. my hubby bought some sort of a blocker. it disguises your isp. this means i am back and will be catching up on all your news.
thank you charity for bestowing the wonderful ladybug upon me. it is great to be g's mom - to which i truly owe this honor.
at 10:40 AM
Saturday, May 02, 2009
after a morning of hard rain my camera and i took a walk. we thought we would share some of our findings with you.
after the rain
quiet tree lined streets
the roots of drippy trees. these roots just crawl down from the branches and trunk. they are amazing and i just love them.
scootering through puddles
girls and umbrellas
at 6:49 PM